Guidelines for Applying for a Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage
When submitting an application for a Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage, please provide the following:
- A notarized copy of Applicant’s Birth Certificate.
- Copy of the bio-data pages of current Passport of the Applicant.
- A sworn Affidavit that Applicant has never been married or is currently not married. Please complete the Affidavit and Questionnaire.
- Copy of Divorce Absolute (if applicable)
- A current and complete address and a valid telephone number and/or an e-mail address.
- Payment of R350 (for persons residing in South Africa) or US$25 (for persons residing out of South Africa) into the High Commission’s Bank Account, using the following banking details:
Account Name: High Commission of the Republic of Guyana – Revenue
Bank Name/Address: Standard Bank (South Africa) Hatfield,
Standard Plaza 440 Hilda Street Hatfield, Pretoria
Account Number: 333122380
Branch Name: Hatfield
Branch Code: 01-1545
Swift No: SBZAZAJJ